Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services. Listed below are the services offered and the healthcare professional responsible for their provision:
- Medication review for diabetics and asthmatics
- Pill check
- Cervical smear test
- Childhood immunisations
- Ear syringing - please ensure you have seen the doctor first.
- Diabetic checks
- Dressings and removal of stitches and clips
- Travel advice/holiday vaccinations
- Asthma checks
- Flu immunisations
- IUD/coil fittings - please speak to one of our receptionists.
- Nexplanon - please leave a message for Doctor
- Minor surgery - please speak to one of our receptionists.
Health Care Assistants
- New patient checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Stop Smoking advice
- Maternity Services - weekly midwife run antenatal clinics are held every Thursday afternoon and every Friday afternoon or the Children's Centre by appointment.
- Flu Immunisation Clinics
- Physiotherapy - clinic held every Wednesday and Friday afternoon.
- Counsellor/psychotherapist - clinic held every Tuesday