Registering at Meadowell Clinic
Meadowell Clinic provides full registration at the practice for people who are homeless or vulnerably housed in Watford and Three Rivers area.
This includes but is not limited to the following criteria;
- Rough sleepers accessing day centres
- Hostel, night shelter and cold weather users
- Adults living in HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy)
- Individuals living in temporary accommodation
- People registered ‘Statutory Homeless and ‘Non-Statutory homeless’ with the local authorities.
- Those whose accommodation is described as unreasonable and a danger to health.
In accordance with NHS guidelines we do not ask for identification or proof of address to register a homeless patient. You must be 18 or over to register with the Meadowell service