If you have a high temperature, a new cough or suspect that you may have coronavirus Please do not go to your GP, a pharmacist or hospital. Isolate yourself FOR 7 DAYS and stay indoors.
Coronavirus - Appointment Changes
From Friday 13 March, for the safety of patients and staff, a clinician will triage all patients with a Covid screening tool before they come to the surgery. All existing booked appointments will be converted to a phone call. Please do not come to the surgery until a clinician has contacted you.
- Patients will have to speak to a clinician before booking an appointment.
- All routine issues such as smears and annual health reviews will be put on hold for at least the next two weeks.
- Child immunisations, dressings and contraception will be dealt with in specific clinics between 8.30 -10am.
- Patients will have to complete a questionnaire before they are able to enter the surgery.
If you suspect that you may be at risk for Coronavirus:
- Please do not go to your GP, a pharmacist or hospital. Isolate yourself and stay indoors.
If on public transport:
- go home by the most direct route, staying at least 2 metres away from others if you can.
If you’re away from home:
- find a room where you can close the door
- avoid touching people, surfaces and objects
- wait by yourself until you have spoken to 111.